At Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors, we work with you as a your tax advisor and partner, as well as a key member of your business consulting team, and collaborate with investment managers, lawyers, insurance professionals and others on your advisory team.
Our clients include executive teams of Fortune 500 companies, owners of closely held businesses, successful individuals, family office investment managers and bank trust departments with individual and family client wealth ranging from five million to over one billion in net worth. We provide creative, technical expertise in the following areas:
- Income tax planning and consulting for executives and families
- Equity based compensation arrangements, including stock option planning
- Compensation and benefits planning
- Estate and gift tax planning and consulting
- Family trusts
- Passive activity loss analysis
- Retirement distribution designs
- International tax planning and consulting
- Alternative minimum tax consulting
- Charitable and philanthropic tax planning strategies
- Family limited partnerships
High net worth individuals and their families have particular financial planning, asset management and legacy concerns. The professionals at Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors, help those individuals and families to understand better their financial outlook as well as to provide an objective sounding board and strategies to realize their long-term and far-reaching goals and objectives.
As a high net-worth individual, wealth management, estate planning and charitable gift giving are activities that require strategy and planning. At Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors, we can help you define and control the risks inherent in achieving your financial goals.
The CPAs, business consultants and tax advisors at Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors, have extensive financial planning and asset management experience with high net worth individuals and families across the country. Reaching from our extensive experience with executives, we continue to help individuals diversify their portfolios, plan their stock option strategies, improve liquidity, protect their assets, transfer wealth, and minimize tax contributions.
Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors offers comprehensive estate planning, administration, and advisory services to high net worth individuals. To maximize goals when disposing of an estate, Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors professionals continuously examine the current developments in Federal and State tax law to ensure that the greatest possible amount of an estate is passed to the intended beneficiaries.
Our estate planning services include:
- Evaluation and advising on your estate planning objectives
- Determining the proper documents to express your wishes, a will, revocable living trust, living wills, general durable power of attorney for health care
- Review or modifications your existing estate planning documents to maximize tax reduction and asset protection strategies
- Execution of the estate planning strategies with the help of a trusted and reputable Houston based attorney
Through our estate planning services, the Houston based accounting firm of Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors, ensures that the least possible amount of taxes is paid during the handing over of an estate.
Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors helps high net worth clients manage the wealth they have accumulated into retirement. Once retired, you will want to see your wealth continue to increase while not having to spend a great deal of time managing your investments. Hodgson CPA Accountants and Advisors has earned their clients trust and is proud to provide comprehensive financial services that allow our clients to enjoy their retirement to the fullest.
Our retirement planning services include:
• Create, review and analyze your retirement goals.
• Design a new or modify an existing plan to maximize your tax benefits.
It is never too early to start planning for retirement. If you want to live the same lifestyle, or an even better one than you do now, you need to start planning for retirement today. Are your investments aligned to meet your goals, structured for your risk tolerance and coordinated with your overall financial plan? We can analyze your projected income and expenses and suggest investment funding techniques to help you make sure that your golden years 10, 20, and even 50 years from now live up to your expectations.